As a Regional Administrator, you will: Coach and lead Executive Directors on day to day responsibilities using independent judgment and the best interest of employer while providing general direction and help to staff to resolve issues in order to increase STAR ratings and HHCAPS scores, and improve retention. Provide assistance in the review and analysis of financial, clinical, and operational performance indicators and works collaboratively with the ED on the development and implementation of action plans team in order to increase STAR ratings and HHCAPS scores, and improve retention as well as to meet/exceed financial goals; provides feedback to the RDO and local management to improve office performance. Improve agency market value through public relations activities by engaging the community at-large with public speaking and networking. Ensure quality service at the agency level by taking part in monitoring and auditing activities and investigations; implement quality improvement processes as required by developing and implementing effective clinical and business management systems; manage audits of client charts, complete client satisfaction surveys, and oversee all service delivery within the region to improve customer service to ensure timely delivery and increase business footprint by conducting program audits as assigned. Fill in as onsite manager at agencies as necessary. Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards. Maintain a commitment to the values and mission of the company. Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- Must be a (RN) Registered Nurse in practicing state.
- Healthcare professional with at least five (5) years of Home Health experience
- Minimum of five (5) years leadership experience in the business and fiscal functions in a Home Health care setting with experience managing a team of 100+
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Must have experience with 150+ patient census.