Yes, Job Seekers and Employers can create an account and set up a profile with Employment Marketplace free of charge.
Employment Marketplace is World-Wide.
- Our resume builder is a great feature for job seekers. It’s as simple as adding your name, employment history and social media contact information in the corresponding fields on the resume tab.
- Market your resume to employers. Upload resumes and cover letters. No need to build a resume if you already have one. Post your resume and quickly apply for jobs or allow employers to discover you!
- Browse jobs. Browse and search jobs by category, location, or job title.
- Apply for jobs and connect with employers. Apply for one job posting or several. It’s that easy. Short list jobs as you go.
- Contact employers. Connect with employers directly.
- Job seekers may also brush up on their job search skills by reviewing career advice or resources. Need to brush up on interviewing, resumes, work attire or anything related to your job search? If yes, check out our career resources page and soak it all in so you can land your next career opportunity.
- Post jobs and blast to multiple job boards.
- Browse candidate resumes.