Executive Assistant and Marketing Specialist
Executive Assistant and Marketing Specialist
SR. COORDINATOR TO DESIGN CREATIVE SERVICES (TEMP)
Fox Broadcasting Company – Los Angeles, CA
July 2017 to Present
o Project management duties including but not limited to: coordinate internal resources and assist personnel, liaising with vendors, prepare job specifications for estimates and production, accounts payable and invoice coding, and trafficking projects.
o Phones, filing, packages, database and spreadsheet report updates, and additional duties as necessary.
Freelance Marketing/Event Production
July 2016 to Present
Assistant to President
369 Music – Los Angeles, CA
November 2015 to July 2016
Assist in Artists and Repertoire (A&R) including talent scouting, artist development, and brand development.
◦ Contract drafting and execution for newly inducted artists, co-ordinate schedule for meetings with producer collaborators, studio time, pitch meetings to record labels, etc., and lead generation for record label deals by collateral distribution via digital and physical delivery.
◦ Marketing timelines, asset production, grassroots initiatives, and all digital marketing responsibilities to attract and retain fan engagement in pursuit of a record label deal memo.
◦ Venue scouting, phone negotiation, payment processing and/or money handling, travel booking and itineraries for staff and artist clients, and all other functions related to tour booking and management.
◦ Performing all other administrative functions, including but not limited to, phones, e-mail, fax, scan, mail, and miscellaneous errands as needed.
Assistant to SVP & VP
Universal Music Group – Los Angeles, CA
January 2015 to October 2015
Special commendation from SVP, Publicity for organization and execution of Hollywood Vampires launch event.
◦ Up to 45 projects, including holiday and special campaigns, on 2015’s high profile releases- Frank Sinatra HBO Documentary, Amy (Winehouse), Straight Outta Compton/N.W.A., Kurt Cobain HBO Documentary, and Eagles of Death Metal.
◦ Direct support of multiple executives – 1 SVP and 2 VPs – and 3 departments consisting of 16 staff. Interactions with executive level personnel including President, CFO, and foreign and domestic departments and business units. All other secretarial and departmental duties as needed, including all ticket buys, PowerPoint decks, phones, e-mail, calendar, fax, scan, and messengering priority parcels.
◦ Financial duties including accounts payable, expense reports for multiple departments, purchase order generation, quarterly departmental budget projections, approval of project budgets, and vendor relationships while directly accountable to the Chief Financial Officer.
◦ Prepare and execute contracts between label, radio stations, and independent radio, publicity, and marketing contractors.
◦ Travel booking, itineraries, and payment for staff, artists, contest winners, and other individuals.
Dim Mak Records – Los Angeles, CA
April 2014 to December 2014
Achieved Highest Social Media Engagement, July 2014.
◦ Overhaul and maintain file system of distribution and contact lists of entertainment industry contacts and celebrity individuals as special project.
◦ Project management assistance to project manager and other senior staff on more than 35 digital releases including brainstorming, marketing plans, social media outreach (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram), e-mail marketing campaigns, and analytic reports.
◦ Developed standard operating procedures on handling project management for future staff and interns.
◦ Production assistance, including but not limited to, contacting artist and/or management for collateral, smartURL generation, metadata, artwork, quality control, upload to digital retail outlets, etc.
◦ Legal assistance including contract preparation, witness of execution, transmission, and file clerk.
2101 Records/Capitol Records – Los Angeles, CA
October 2013 to April 2014
General administrative and marketing support to all label staff related to 2101 Records, RedOne Productions, and RedOne Songs.
Stockwell Woolverton Helphrey
June 2006 to March 2012
2 Commendations from Senior Partners.
◦ Moved a disputed $2 million lawsuit to cost-effective settlement.
◦ Legal research and analysis to develop a standard operating procedure for an emerging and costly subcategory of workers’ compensation litigation.
Bachelor’s – English Literature
UCLA – Los Angeles, CA
September 2005 to June 2009