CONNIE M. OSBORNE
OBJECTIVE Highly motivated and dynamic Founder and Medical Hypnotherapist with a broad range of experience supporting mental health patients and providing grant analysis for educational institutions seeks to bring skills to an organization that values hard work, dedication, and results.
AREAS OF STRENGTH AND EXPERTISE
- Team Management
- Strategic Planning & Analysis
- Project Coordination
- Mental Health Support
- Office Operations
- Client Relationship Building
- Grant Analysis
- Process Improvements
- Employee Development
- Community Outreach
Feb. 2014-Present aNewYouHypnosis Medical Hypnotherapist
- Owner and founder of a medical hypnotherapy practice designed to support clientele and resolve issues they may have and conducted lectures at various events. • Interviewing clients and gathering information on behavior and their concerns while providing assessments and designed hypnotherapy scripts to clients. • Oversee office operations including implementing collateral marketing materials, accounts payable and receivable, and client relationships in order to expand business. • Adhering to Washington State codes and regulations. • Awarded the prestigious and national CEO award for providing outstanding customer service and supporting the District Attorney of Portland Oregon. • Received an Honorable Mention from the Clark County Board of Health for the Public for the Public Health Community Award for supporting cancer patients, those wishing to lose weight by providing nutritional education, and quit smoking.
Avis Sales Associate/Team Leader Apr. 2010 -Sept. 2013
- Partnered with Human Resources to mentor and supervise new employees in procedures and protocols. • Sales performance and nationally recognized in fleet management. • Coordinated with managers to develop strategic event plans in order to increase sales. • Spearheaded wellness program. Yakima Valley Community College
Opportunity Grant/Counselor Aug. 2007-Jun. 2009
- Successfully analyzed and coordinated grants for projects while ensuring adherence to federal grant guidelines. • Supported student recruitment and developed applications supervised a committee and held weekly conferences on recruitment status. • Provided continuous social, professional, and mental support to diverse populations and established educational plans while following students through graduation.
Lower Columbia Mental Health Behavioral Health Specialist Jun. 2006 -Jun. 2007
Provided social work utilizing a holistic approach through a grant based program that the united multistate and county mental health model. • Collaborated with physicians, employment specialists, and drug & alcohol rehabilitation clinics. • Maintained compliance within HIPPA Law while providing robust counseling sessions.
ADDITIONAL PREVIOUS POSITIONS INCLUDE:
Olympic College. TRiO Coordinator & Advisor Feb. 2004 -Jun. 2006
- Oversaw and coordinated the federal grant program while providing counseling to at risk students by developing educational plans, assessments, and personal counseling sessions.
- California State University, Master’s in Educational Counseling San Bernardino, CA, 2002
- California State University, Bachelor’s in Human Communication Sciences San Bernardino, CA, 2000
- Portland Institute of Hypnosis, Certified Hypnotherapist Portland, OR, 2014
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Wellness Captain
- Avis/Budget Weight Management Support Group
- Right to Life Crisis Counselor