Are you an RN? Enjoy working in home health care?
The RN Home Care Nurse will have access to Amazing benefits and generous PTO working with a growing family like healthcare organization. S/he will be hired with hourly rates above national average.
RELEVANT JOB UPDATES: **** CANDIDATE TURNAROUND EXPECTATION: • 24-48 hours INTERVIEW PROCESS: **** ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS: • Salary: $36/hr • *SIGN ON – FT 5k sign on – may be flexible on how it’s paid out – it’s typically paid out 50/50 split between 6 months and 1 year* • Recent Home Health experience; if Home Health is not recent, the candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in that field (Med/Surg is most preferred if lacking home health experience). • One (1) year experience as a RN required •Patient volume: High 20s-Low 30s/Week. • CANNOT work with new grads • Client will cover mileage .43 per mile. This excludes when the RN leaves their house for their first patient and when they leave home from their last patient. • Tablet with their electronic system on it : HomeCare HomeBase. This system will track their mileage and the time they spend with patients during clinical on boarding. • Benefits: start on 1st of the following month. 401k/PTO – starts accruing day 1 (also gets time off for 6 major holidays). Tuition reimbursement program – need to be a FT employee for 1 year before they can be considered for that program. EDUCATION: • A. Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a licensed practical nurse in the state of agency operation. (Must have RN license in OR) JOB TYPE: • Full-time SCHEDULE: • Day • On Call LOCATION: • Medford, OR WORK AUTHORIZATION: • United States (Required)
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation.
- One (1) year experience as a RN
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Must have the ability to travel to all business locations. Covering a territory with 25 -35 mile radius.
- Must have sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours.