The Clinical Supervisor for Home Health will report to the Director of Patient Care Services. S/he will perform clinical supervision of patient care consistent with scientific principles and agency policy and procedures. The Clinical Supervisor will utilize the agency’s clinical software solution to plan, coordinate and deliver patient care.
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing
- Currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
- At least two (2) years’ experience as an RN with two (2) years’ experience in home care
- Possess and maintain CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Supervisory and administrative experience required with experience working with OASIS.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Must currently reside in Denver, Colorado
- Must comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program and the relevant requirements including the Code of Conduct, Documentation Compliance and HIPAA.