Practice Administrator/Office Manager/Front Office-DENTAL EXP REQ’D
This unique individual will oversee the daily operations of the dental office by managing employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals. They will also be responsible for office profit & loss by managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, specialty referral process and miscellaneous operations expenses. Additional responsibilities include stimulating new patient growth by supporting sales, marketing and promotional programs. Administrative tasks such as financial report review, bank deposits, revenue posting, EBITDA and payroll projections, staff payroll and bonus, accounts receivable reports and invoice processing are a part of the operational responsibilities.
From our patients, to the internal staff and to our doctor, our mission is to provide World Class Dental Services. We owe our success to talented, caring professionals who share a common vision. If you’re an individual committed to providing the best excellent service and effectively managing a high producing dental office, we want to talk with you.
- Achieves revenue goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, specialty referral process, and miscellaneous operations expenses.
- Manages office within budget guidelines to include clerical and auxiliary supply purchases, equipment upgrades, labs and labor costs.
- Manages patient treatment planning aimed at maximizing customer service while achieving strong productivity.
- Increases and stimulates new patient growth by marketing and promotional programs.
- Recruits, hires and develops office teams capable of providing best in class patient care.
- Directly supervises office teams and proactively manages their performance and development including but not limited to performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions.
- Communicates with office teams regularly to ensure they have the information, tools, and support needed to perform their jobs effectively and successfully.
- Maintains excellent patient satisfaction scores by providing outstanding customer service and supporting the clinical staff in maintaining and exceeding standard of care.
- Completes administrative tasks, such, bank deposits, revenue posting, staff payroll and bonus, accounts receivable reports and invoice processing correctly and within deadline.
- Maintains patient data to include required regulatory chart documents, personal information, treatment consultation documentation, account history transactions and electronic Dentrix data.
- Manages and assists designated office team members with appropriate payment and insurance processes. Maintains facilities and equipment cleanliness and safety and reports and/or corrects hazards when necessary in compliance with all state and federal regulations, including OSHA.
- Ensures flawless execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies, procedures, and government regulations.
- Responds to doctor, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seeks assistance when necessary.
- Continually works towards building and sustaining a joined leadership work environment with Doctor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years experience in successfully leading dental practice management teams.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Pro, and Dentrix (Preferred).
- Possesses a track record for providing outstanding customer service; Is capable of addressing and mitigating needs and concerns of customers and staff.
- Proven history of achieving results; Sets goals and actively rallies others to achieve them.
- Possesses a successful track record for identifying, selecting, developing, and retaining talent.
- Is a clear and persuasive communicator to staff and Doctors in positive or negative situations, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrates ability to actively listen to staff, Doctors, and patients and deliver on their needs.
- Is able to interpret office financials and reacts accordingly to opportunities.
- Continually works to improve supervisory skills, processes, and service.
- Demonstrates ability to hold self and others accountable by setting the right expectations and monitoring projected and accomplished goals.
- Advanced knowledge of billing and treatment case presentation.
- Advanced knowledge of insurance plans and dental terminology.
- College Degree Preferred or High school diploma required along with equivalent work experience.
MUST WORK SATURDAYS AND SOME EVENING HOURS ON WEEKDAYS.
A comprehensive benefits package is offered, which includes: Competitive Salary commensurate of your experience, Medical, and 401K. Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must sign in to apply for this position.