ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST
Currently, we are looking for an exceptional Associate General Dentist for this busy office. This practice provides care to the entire family. You will focus on practicing high-quality dentistry and directing the clinical staff. As an associate, you’ll examine, diagnose, and provide treatment counseling to patients in a comprehensive manner. The office has a fantastic potential to do a substantial amount of production. The professional staff allows a doctor to focus solely on dentistry.
As a Dentist with our office, you will be a leader in the practice. You will, along with the Owner Doctor and Office Manager, lead the dental office team and promote a positive and team-oriented work environment where high-quality patient care is the number one priority.
- Participate/Facilitate morning meetings with the dental office staff to ensure that everyone is on the same page regarding the day’s schedule, procedures and patient load.
- Supporting office staff with assessing P&L reports.
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities while being mentored by our experienced Owner Doctor to prepare you for growth and additional professional opportunities.
- You must have a strong work ethic, an outgoing and personable chair-side manner and the desire to improve within the dental field. You must also be flexible and open to new ways of doing things and able to lead and manage a team. Whether you’re someone who’s just starting off in your dental career or a seasoned provider, you’ll soon be on your way to running an effective dental office with a large patient base.
- General Dentist with at least 1-3 yrs experience. Graduate dentist with state license or regional boards and eligible to practice Dentistry in Ohio.
- Requires molar endo and surgical extractions.
- Additionally, you will perform Bread and Butter general dentistry including, direct and indirect restorative, endodontics, extractions / oral surgery, fixed and removable prosthodontics, crown / bridge, along with other procedures you want to include in your practice.
- Ability to work multi-chaired schedule.
- Proficiency with invisalign, implants and other other cosmetic work is preferred but a willingness to grow your knowledge is a REQUIREMENT.
Position will be full-time and days are Tuesday thru Saturday. Full-time will be 4-5 days a week.
A comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time positions, which includes: Medical, 401K. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must sign in to apply for this position.